AeonWave (3.0.0) stable; urgency=low
AeonWave (2.0.0) stable; urgency=low
- Switch to a dual licensing model with both GPL and a commercial license.
- Switch to 64-bit build for windows and renamed the library to AAX.
- Switch to 64-bit matrices for position and orientation.
- Improve general rendering speed with about 30 percent.
- Reorganize the streaming code to make it more flexible.
- Add read support for Ogg/Vorbis using the Public Domain stb_vorbis code.
- Add support for WAV embedded MP3 files.
- Add support for native AAXS files when calling aaxBufferReadFromStream.
- Support proper distortion (not clipping) when the gain of generated
waveforms becomes (too) large
- Add the option to define filters and effects in an AAXS file. These will
get applied automatically when the buffer is added to an emitter, the mixer
or audio frames.
- Add the aaxAudioFrameAddBuffer and aaxMixerAddBuffer functions to be able to
assign AAXS buffers with filter and effect information to audio-frames and
- Add a functions to get filter and effect types by name.
- Add functions to get a conversion-type and to get a waveform-type by name.
- Add a convolution effect to simulate acoustics based on an audio buffer.
Note: This is a resource heavy effect, use with care.
- Changed the return types of all filter and effect functions (except for the
Create functions) for aaxFilter/aaxEffect to match the rest of the API.
Note: This might require client side code changes.
- Fixed some lingering header mistakes. This makes version 3.0 binary
incompatible with earlier version. Recompiling is required.
- Removed version 1.0 compatibility header files.
- Renamed the C++ interface() functions to interface_name() since some projects
undefine 'interface' causing the preprocessor to hide these functions.
- Make sure that capturing does not stagnate the engine when a (http) stream
- Fix a bug where modulating waveforms by non-sine waveforms caused silence.
- Fix a segmentation fault when a particular file extension does not
- Fix a problem where the looping mode was not preserved when a buffer was
added to the emitter after the looping mode was set.
- Fix a possible memory leak when a filter or effect was toggled between
inactive and active again.
- Fix reporting of min/max tracks and frequency for OSS v3