AeonWave (3.0.8) stable; urgency=low
- Fix a problem for AAXS buffers added to AudioFrames.
- Fix detecting directories with a dot in the name as not being a remote host. e.g.: sound.dir/file.mp3
AeonWave (3.0.7) stable; urgency=low
- Fix a problem where large AAXS files where truncated.
- Reorganize the filter and effect cleanup for emitters, audio-frames and the
- Add support for a static frequency filter and a static distortion effect
within the <sound/> section.
AeonWave (3.0.6) stable; urgency=low
- Postpone initialization of AAXS filter and effect code for emitters to
make sure they will be set after initializing the mixer which could change
parameters like the refresh rate. As a bonus it is now possible to stream
different AAXS buffers one after the other.
- Reduce getaddrinfo timeout considerably by specifying ai_family = AF_INET
- Fix a bug where a suspended configuration could not be resumed.
AeonWave (3.0.5) stable; urgency=medium
- Add the aaxGetFrequencyFilterTypeByName function.
- Restructure the filter and effects code a bit to make it easier to remove
- Add function to the C++ support class to get the type, waveform_type,
frequency_filter_type and distance_model by name
AeonWave (3.0.4) stable; urgency=medium
- Add the option to repeat the timed-gain filter for a specified number of
times. This could be useful for repeating sounds like alarm and clock sounds.
If a timed-pitch effect is present for the same emitter then it will repeat
at the same moment the timed-gain filter restarts.
- Fix the buffer length when a file is specified for the sound section of an
AeonWave (3.0.3) stable; urgency=medium
- Fix playback support to mp3 files.
- Support WAV files with LIST ADTL, BEXT, CUE and SMPL tags
- Allow specifying a file attribute in the sound section of AAXS files.
- Allow processing, pitch, ratio and staticiy to be attributes instead of
subnodes of the XML waveform node for a shorter notation of the sound
- Fix a possible segmentation fault when a requested WAV file was not found.
AeonWave (3.0.2) stable; urgency=medium
- Add a function to add a buffer to the dsp class.
- Fix a bug in the matrix code which could create a segmentation fault.
AeonWave (3.0.1) stable; urgency=medium
AeonWave (3.0.0) stable; urgency=low
- Add a function to get the distance model by name.
- Use the proper distance model if type is DISTANCE for AAXS defined filters.
- Add functions to add a buffer object to the AeonWave and Frame classes.
- Add the option to retrieve the original AAXS file when calling
aaxBufferGetData when the buffer format is AAX_AAXS16S or AAX_AAXS24S.
- Fix a few bugs for unusual situations in the new streaming code.