AeonWave (3.0.11) stable; urgency=medium
- Fix a speed regression for matrix multiplications.
- Add the 'auto-sustain' option for filters and effects which calculates the sustain time by subtracting the logarithmic frequency value multiplied by the auto-sustain value from the original value.
AeonWave (3.0.10) stable; urgency=medium
- Considerably speed up envelope following calcualtion.
- Add the option to define the duration of the waveform generated by the sound section of an AAXS file. The minimum duration is 1 second.
- Allow pitch to be set as an attribute for frequency related parameters in filters and effects of AAXS files. The frequency then becomes pitch multiplied by the frequency defined in the sound section.
- Protect against unrecognized filter or effect type definitions in AAXS files.
- Fix audio device detection on Linux if Pulse Audio is inactive.
- Fix the case where filters in the sound section of AAXS files could only be 12db/oct.
AeonWave (3.0.9) stable; urgency=low
- Prevent an endless loop for mangled wav files.
- Waveforms, filters and effects in the sound section of an AAXS file now are processed in the order of appearance.
- Fix static frequency filter anomalies at the loop points of AAXS defined
AeonWave (3.0.8) stable; urgency=low
- Fix a problem for AAXS buffers added to AudioFrames.
- Fix detecting directories with a dot in the name as not being a remote host. e.g.: sound.dir/file.mp3
AeonWave (3.0.7) stable; urgency=low
- Fix a problem where large AAXS files where truncated.
- Reorganize the filter and effect cleanup for emitters, audio-frames and the
- Add support for a static frequency filter and a static distortion effect
within the <sound/> section.
AeonWave (3.0.6) stable; urgency=low
- Postpone initialization of AAXS filter and effect code for emitters to
make sure they will be set after initializing the mixer which could change
parameters like the refresh rate. As a bonus it is now possible to stream
different AAXS buffers one after the other.
- Reduce getaddrinfo timeout considerably by specifying ai_family = AF_INET
- Fix a bug where a suspended configuration could not be resumed.
AeonWave (3.0.5) stable; urgency=medium
- Add the aaxGetFrequencyFilterTypeByName function.
- Restructure the filter and effects code a bit to make it easier to remove
- Add function to the C++ support class to get the type, waveform_type,
frequency_filter_type and distance_model by name
AeonWave (3.0.4) stable; urgency=medium
- Add the option to repeat the timed-gain filter for a specified number of
times. This could be useful for repeating sounds like alarm and clock sounds.
If a timed-pitch effect is present for the same emitter then it will repeat
at the same moment the timed-gain filter restarts.
- Fix the buffer length when a file is specified for the sound section of an
AeonWave (3.0.3) stable; urgency=medium
- Fix playback support to mp3 files.
- Support WAV files with LIST ADTL, BEXT, CUE and SMPL tags
- Allow specifying a file attribute in the sound section of AAXS files.
- Allow processing, pitch, ratio and staticiy to be attributes instead of
subnodes of the XML waveform node for a shorter notation of the sound
- Fix a possible segmentation fault when a requested WAV file was not found.
AeonWave (3.0.2) stable; urgency=medium
- Add a function to add a buffer to the dsp class.
- Fix a bug in the matrix code which could create a segmentation fault.
AeonWave (3.0.1) stable; urgency=medium
AeonWave (3.0.0) stable; urgency=low
- Add a function to get the distance model by name.
- Use the proper distance model if type is DISTANCE for AAXS defined filters.
- Add functions to add a buffer object to the AeonWave and Frame classes.
- Add the option to retrieve the original AAXS file when calling
aaxBufferGetData when the buffer format is AAX_AAXS16S or AAX_AAXS24S.
- Fix a few bugs for unusual situations in the new streaming code.