AeonWave (2.7.0) stable; urgency=low
- Add aeonwave.hpp, a header file only AeonWave C++ abstraction API.
- Add AAX_RELEASE_MODE to disable most of the error checking.
- Add aaxDriverGetErrorNo() and assign errors to the specific driver handle.
- Prevent aaxDriver close from generating an error if handle == 0.0
- Prevent a segmentation fault for invalidated remote streaming hosts.
- Prevent a segmentation fault when handle == 0 for aaxAudioFrameDestroy, aaxEmitterAddBuffer and aaxEmitterRemoveBuffer.
AeonWave (2.6.1) stable; urgency=low
- Better handling of 'default' for ALSA
- Fix a few border case tests for mixer configuration.
- Make sure testing for 'AAX_frequency_filter' also works even though
'AAX_frequency_filter_1.1' is defined.
- Fix a mostly unnoticeable mistake for envelope following distortion filter.
AeonWave (2.6.0) stable; urgency=low
- Rewrote the loop-point and buffer switching code for better loop handling.
- Don't use hardware volume when the number of subdevices exceeds 1 for ALSA.
- Add a forward-gain parameter to the Angular Filter for donut shaped sound distribution.
- A major overhaul of the frequency filter
- Speed up the filter execution time.
- Add support for 6db/oct, 24dB/oct, 36dB/oct and 48dB/oct filtering,
12dB/oct is the default.
- Add support for both Butterworth and Bessel filter types,
Butterworth is the default.
- Allow the paramtertic equalizer parameters to be defined more flexible by supporting LF-LF-HF type setups in addition to HF-LF-HF.
- Add the option to define a paramtertic equalizer at every audio-frame which will be applied after all filters and effects (including the frequency filter).
- Speed improvements for the graphic and paramtetric equalizers.
- Add a surround sound crossover filter for 5.1 and 7.1 systems defined at 80Hz and 24dB/oct.